Any plans to read one book per week this year?
52 books in a year is pretty ambitious, but the rewards are many, if you force yourself to pull it off.
Things to know:
– The average non-fiction book has an average of 275 pages.
– 52 books X 275 pages = 14,300 pages to read throughout the year.
That breaks down to 40 pages to read each day.
The average reader takes 2 minutes to read one page.
Which means that to accomplish 40 pages a day, you need to set aside 80 minutes (or rather, one hour and twenty minutes).
Hey, no one said it’d be easy!
Here’s Our Library
As with each year, the list has been set and the books are all pre-selected. Hopefully, some of the titles in this list can make it onto your bookshelf.
Here we go:
- Rise and Grind: Outperform, Outwork, and Outhustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life – Daymond John
- 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works – Dan Harris
- Breakthrough Advertising – Eugene Schwartz
- Millionaire Next Door – Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko
- Mastery – Robert Greene
- Amway Forever – Kathryn A. Jones
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference – Malcolm Gladwell
- Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum – Neil Patel, Patrick Vlaskovits & Jonas Koffler
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth – Gabriel Weinberg & Justin Mares
- Peak Performance: Elevate Your Game, Avoid Burnout, and Thrive with the New Science of Success – Brad Stulberg & Steve Magness
- Outliers: The Story of Success – Malcolm Gladwell
- How to Sell Anything to Anybody – Joe Girard
- Meditations – Marcus Aurelius
- The Millionaire Mind – Thomas J. Stanley
- Audience: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans and Followers – Jeffrey K. Rhors
- Zero to One – Peter Thiel
- Million Dollar Consulting – Alan Weiss
- Be Obsessed Or Be Average – Grant Cardone
- Creativity For Sale – Jason Zook
- Joe Girard’s 13 Essential Rules of Selling: How to Be a Top Achiever and Lead a Great Life – Joe Girard
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking – Malcolm Gladwell
- 48 Laws of Power – Robert Greene
- Salesman of the Century – Ron Popeil
- Principles – Ray Dalio
- The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less – Richard Koch
- The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy – William B. Irvine
- Smarter Faster Better: The Transformative Power of Real Productivity – Charles Duhigg
- Open: An Autobiography – Andre Agassi
- The Go-Giver, Expanded Edition: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea – Bob Burg & John David Mann
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It – Chris Voss & Tahl Raz
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor E. Frankl